Happy Holidays from the North Carolina Bar Foundation and the Development Team! In observance of the holidays, the North Carolina Bar Foundation offices will be closed Monday, December 23, 2019 through Friday, December 27, 2019.
The Development Team will be available and happy to assist you with your gift on Monday, December 30 (9:00am-4:30pm) and Tuesday, December 31 (9:00am-5:00pm) and can be reached as follows:
To ensure the security of your information as well as the timely processing of your gift, please do not leave your credit card information on a voicemail. You may also make your end-of-year gift online.
For assistance making your gift to the North Carolina Bar Foundation, please note the following:
- Leadership Gift Campaign – Please note that Leadership Gift Campaign gifts received after December 31 will count as participation in the Leadership Gift Campaign. However, 2019 tax deduction deadlines, noted below, still apply.
- Online gift – Make your credit card gift online on or by 11:59 p.m. on December 31 to ensure charitable tax year credit for 2019.
- Gifts by check – Gifts by check (payable to North Carolina Bar Foundation) must be postmarked on or before December 31, 2019 for 2019 tax credit purposes. Mail to: North Carolina Bar Foundation, 8000 Weston Parkway, Cary NC 27513.
- Gifts by phone – To make your gift by phone, contact Louise Harris, foundation director, at 919.677.0992 or Tom Hull, director of legacy gifts, at 919.657.1567.
- Credit card gifts by mail – Gifts by credit card sent through USPS must be postmarked on or before December 31, 2019 for 2019 tax credit purposes. Mail to: North Carolina Bar Foundation, 8000 Weston Parkway, Cary NC 27513.
- Stock transactions – Electronic transfers of stock must be received at the North Carolina Bar Foundation no later than 4:00 p.m. on December 31 as this is when the stock market officially closes for the year. For stock transfer instructions, see our gifts of publicly traded securities transfer instructions.
- Cash wires – The North Carolina Bar Foundation does access cash wire transfers. To make your gift by wire transfer, please call Jerry Hamm, finance and accounting manager, at 919.657.1582 for more information on or before 3:00 pm on Monday, December 30, 2019.
- In-person gifts – You may also hand deliver your check to the North Carolina Bar Foundation by 5:00pm on Monday, December 30, or Tuesday, December 31, at 8000 Weston Parkway in Cary. Please call Louise (919.677.0992) or Tom (919.657.1567) before visiting the office so that we will know to expect you.
Thank you for your loyal support of the North Carolina Bar Foundation.
We wish you a healthy, happy and prosperous 2020!