The North Carolina Bar Foundation presented the 13th annual 4ALL Statewide Service Day on Friday, March 6.
Volunteer attorneys answered 8,788 calls from call centers in Asheville, Charlotte, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Greenville, Raleigh and Wilmington. A total of 422 volunteers participated in the annual event.
Individually, call centers received the following number of calls:
- Asheville: 993
- Charlotte: 1,267
- Fayetteville: 659
- Greensboro: 1,126
- Greenville: 848
- Raleigh: 3,150
- Wilmington: 745
The day would not be the success that it is without the support of our media partners and call center hosts:
- Asheville: WLOS (13th year)
- Charlotte: WBTV (13th year)
- Fayetteville: Hutchens Law Firm
- Greensboro: WFMY (13th year)
- Greenville: WNCT-TV (11th year)
- Raleigh: WRAL (12th year)
- Wilmington: WECT-TV (4th year)
The 4ALL Statewide Service Day was established under the leadership of Janet Ward Black of Greensboro during her term as president of the NCBA and NCBF in 2007-08.