To Our Volunteers,
We thank and appreciate all you have done and continue to do, to provide access to justice across the state. The North Carolina Bar Foundation could not provide these resources and opportunities for pro bono legal services without your dedicated service, value of education, clear professionalism, and focus on diversity, equity and inclusion.
Your generosity of time and talent goes a long way. See your Impact within the community.
Current Program Volunteer Opportunities:
- 4All Lawyers on Call | Remote and Location Sign-Up
- Disaster Legal Services | DLS Volunteer Sign-Up
- Lawyers in Schools | Lawyers for Literacy Volunteer Interest Form | Lawyers in Schools Career Fair/Guest Speaker Interest
- LGBTQ+ Legal Clinics | SOGI Name Clinic Volunteer Interest Form
- Student Athlete Pro Bono Project | Sports & Entertainment Law Section Volunteer Interest Form
- Heir Property Pro Bono Project | Volunteer Sign-Up
- NC Free Legal Answers | NC FLA Volunteer Sign-Up
- Entrepreneurs Assistance Program | EAP Volunteer Sign-Up
- Patent Pro Bono Program | Volunteer Sign-Up
- Wills for Heroes | Volunteer Interest Form
*Check back regularly for new projects and programs to get involved.