Welcome to the 2023-24 Leadership Gift Campaign!
The NCBF Leadership Gift Campaign challenges volunteer leaders of the North Carolina Bar Association and North Carolina Bar Foundation to unite in philanthropic support of the NCBF, to achieve 100% giving participation among our Boards, Section/Division Councils, and Committees. As one of about 1,400 NCBA members serving in volunteer leadership this year, we count on your support to set an example of giving to the NCBF.
The goal? 100% participation.
- NCBA Board of Governors
- NCBF Board of Directors
- NCBA Section Council members
- NCBA Division Council members
- NCBA + NCBF Committee members
The North Carolina Bar Foundation is 100% funded through private support from individuals and organizations. Your gift ensures the quality and quantity of the Foundation’s signature pro bono and civic education programs:
How will your gift advance statewide NCBF Pro Bono and Civic Education Programs?
- $50 supports 1 day of operation of the NC Free Legal Answers web-based pro bono program
- $100 supports the purchase of books for Lawyers for Literacy in Title I elementary classrooms
- $500 supports software that builds end-of-life planning forms for first responders served through Wills for Heroes
- $1,000 supports a web-based phone service allowing virtual participation by attorney and paralegal volunteers on 4ALL – Lawyers on Call