Hosted by the North Carolina Bar Association Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Committee
- The LGBTQ+ Legal Clinic seeks to support transgender North Carolinians in drafting the required documents and filings for seeking a legal name change to affirm their gender
- This project will engage attorneys, paralegals and law students through scheduled clinics. A one-hour training will be provided at the outset of the clinic. Law students and paralegals will be mentored and supervised by attorneys during the clinic.
- Types of services to be rendered include limited legal services, client counseling, and document drafting.
- SOGI Name Change Clinic: Greensboro | November 18, 2023
- SOGI Name Change Clinic: Greensboro | January 20, 2024
- SOGI Name Change Clinic: Greensboro | April 20, 2024